Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
mcw53
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@MoparDude 

Exactly the same experience here. I dropped off my 2 blu-ray players at the UPS Store on Saturday and they were shipped out on Monday. I received text confirmations today at 12:47 pm that each unit was received at the service center. I just checked the status using the link in the text and the status was "We are preparing to ship out your repaired unit." BTW, I did not upload any receipts or include any documentation in the packaging. The model, serial number, case number and return address is all included on the shipping label Samsung provided.

squeegie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

My hopes for an extra - quick turn around are fading fast.  Still says they are preparing to ship out my repaired unit but then I found a link to my ticket that doesn't seem to say they've done anything let alone start.  I x'd out my ticket number but the rest is the same.

Tomorrow is our "holiday" and I imagine either that or Monday for NJ facility / UPS. 

REPAIR STATUS

Ticket Number
41531xxxxxx

Status
Your repair has been assigned to the repair facility, please send your product if you have not done so yet.
Service Requested Date
06/26/2020
Customer's Unit Received Date

Repair Completed Date

Ship Date

Carrier Name
UPS
Tracking Number

After the product is received by the service center, your repair is expected to be completed and shipped within 5-7 business days. This does not include shipping transit time. Please feel free to contact us at 1-800-SAMSUNG (726-7864) if you have additional questions.
0 Likes
Zorro3k6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@@userBJZ6yOzqs9

Wow, yours must have been easy. They recieved my HT system yesterday (6/30) and it still hasn't been repaired yet. I'm hoping they fix mine soon.

Options
Home Theater

@Zorro3k6 wrote:

@@userBJZ6yOzqs9

Wow, yours must have been easy. They recieved my HT system yesterday (6/30) and it still hasn't been repaired yet. I'm hoping they fix mine soon.

Did you give them a mobile phone number that accepts text messages?

The updates come by text messages even though the repair ticket info and shipping labels came via email.  I thought I would be getting email updates.  By coincidence I got a text message to confirm a dental appointment and saw the text messages from Samsung.

0 Likes
Zorro3k6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@userBJZ6yOzqs9

Yep, I get texts from them. They even texted me saying they recieved my package. Though I think that might be just an automated text that's sent when my ticket is updated. Regardless, the last thing I got from them, aside from a code so I could check the status of my ticket, was them recieving my package. Still waiting for them to say the repairs are complete.

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@Zorro3k6 wrote:

@userBJZ6yOzqs9

Yep, I get texts from them. They even texted me saying they recieved my package. Though I think that might be just an automated text that's sent when my ticket is updated. Regardless, the last thing I got from them, aside from a code so I could check the status of my ticket, was them recieving my package. Still waiting for them to say the repairs are complete.

In the text you received there should be a URL link that starts with https//p1.care/... click on that link and they will want to verify you sending a code by text or email.  Enter the code and that web page will show you status in steps like received, repaired, shipped back to you.

Zorro3k6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@userBJZ6yOzqs9 

Yep, I'm already on top of that. They recieved my package. I'm just waiting on these repairs so they can update it with them shipping it back.

0 Likes
userx87seV6pI8
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

i wished they had offered me the same service.. to send it back for repairs. But either they don't do it here in Canada Ontario... or they just didn't care as my unit is over a year old. So no solution for me except.. too bad soo sad, go buy a new one! 😞

0 Likes
Zorro3k6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@userx87seV6pI8 

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what's happening in Canada with this. Although I think I did read some posts of others in Canada getting a shipping label made for repairs. I wouldn't give up on it yet. My system is 4 years old and currently being repaired.

mcw53
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

@Zorro3k6 wrote:

Maybe the HT systems take longer to fix than the BD devices. Especially if you also sent in the speakers, cords, remote, etc.