Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
user4V10lhb8B2
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Sent in for free repair.  Got text that it arrived on Monday 7/6 which is verified by UPS.  Got email on 7/9 that it had not yet been received and to call a number that is never answered.  Got on a chat with a representative who gave me the number for the repair center with extension.  Went to voice mail and then told the mailbox was full.  Can not leave a message.  I really don't think I will get my repaired unit back.

userUd0kCEvcHI
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

boot loop, please help! random source switching, keeps opening and closing.

user2UoxavUBH9
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

userVFp7IFRKWH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I had the  problem of powering on and off with my Blu Ray starting in late June 2020.........A quick chat with Samsung Reps (where I was treated exceptionally well) led to sending the unit to them for repairs. Received repaired unit today and it works GREAT! Friendly, Fast, and FREE service..........Very pleased. This kind of customer service is why I've purchased Samsung gear for years; HIGHLY RECOMMENDED on all counts!

DannyOcean11
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This has been happening for me since June. I can't fix any solutions that have actually worked.

I have tried burning the update onto a disc but that doesn't work since the roboot doesn't pick it up. Same with a usb. The stop button holding for 12 seconds does not work either.

I think I'm just gonna have to buy a new bluray at this point.

0 Likes
user7djuX18Iar
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

how to fix blu ray player boot loop problem ,

thank you@

0 Likes
useru4Lx14j2lK
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have model BD-J5900 and BD-J5700 Blu-ray players that both went into boot loop cycle one day apart. A quick search revealed that I was among seemingly thousands of Samsung customers whose players suddenly suffered this same fault. I have been watching for Samsung to address this and have been underwhelmed by a decided lack on Samsung's part to respond. Samsung what are your intentions to make me whole again in this regard? 

0 Likes
userVbiTwy4gX7
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

My system keeps on rebooting 

I took it to Samsung kenya and am told it needs replacement but how yet it's a global problem.... Replace PBC but how? 

Tinrudder
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Has anyone in any country other than the USA had any luck getting repair support? I am in Canada and was told to ship the unit to a USA address (?)where it could then be sent to New Jersey for repair. Once repaired it would again be sent to a USA address (?) and I could try to find a way to get it here ... during Covid and as a result of Samsung disabling my unit!

What about other countries? Are we simply out of luck? 

user9WTFzOHqil
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Any update to the looping problem of sumsang blu rays palyer? I am from Namibia.

0 Likes