cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Blue Ray Player power cycling boot loop

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has anyone in any country other than the USA had any luck getting repair support? I am in Canada and was told to ship the unit to a USA address (?)where it could then be sent to New Jersey for repair. Once repaired it would again be sent to a USA address (?) and I could try to find a way to get it here ... during Covid and as a result of Samsung disabling my unit!

What about other countries? Are we simply out of luck? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Blu ray plaper loop problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any update to the looping problem of sumsang blu rays palyer? I am from Namibia.

Highlighted
Constellation

samsung bd j5700 not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung blu ray player is an older model - J5700 and worked fine until it started glitching. When its plugged in it turns on, the tray opens and then the menu comes on and when menu goes off the tray closes. Then the cycle repeats. I have the remote and can't do anything with it or any of the buttons on the player either. I dont want to replace it if it can be solved.

Highlighted
Constellation

Blu-ray 3D DVD Home Entertainment System not working properly it keeps rebooting itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model code HT-J5500K/XA

S/N <hidden>

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Blu-ray 3D DVD Home Entertainment System not working properly it keeps rebooting itself

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I apologize for the inconvenience. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited. I would recommend reaching out to the country in which your product was manufactured/purchased for assistance with the appropriate troubleshooting for your product: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.