Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userMoZWy3sd2g
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My Samsung blu ray player is an older model - J5700 and worked fine until it started glitching. When its plugged in it turns on, the tray opens and then the menu comes on and when menu goes off the tray closes. Then the cycle repeats. I have the remote and can't do anything with it or any of the buttons on the player either. I dont want to replace it if it can be solved.

user44l4TONIVu
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Model code HT-J5500K/XA

S/N <hidden>

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

I apologize for the inconvenience. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited. I would recommend reaching out to the country in which your product was manufactured/purchased for assistance with the appropriate troubleshooting for your product: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userojDxBi2wJa
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have one of these BD-J5900's that started the cycle issue over the summer. I don't use it that much so I put it off to the side and just now discovered the threads about the issue. I read in one post that Samsung will fix these if you send them, but when I tried to register my device the system wouldn't let me saying my model didn't exist...here is proof that it does.  Am I still able to get help? Thanks.IMG_0342.jpg

0 Likes
useraY6eDBiOkT
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

My samsung bd-jm57c when I plug in the power,  keeps clicking and buzzing as if it's trying to load a disc. Nothing is displayed on the TV. The buttons on thé DVD player is not affecting this and I have to use the remote to try to eject the tray. When I put a dvd in, it closes and goes into a continuous loop trying to load and goes on and off. I unplugged it and left it alone for months. Now I see that others have had this problem. Can you please help?