Original topic:

BluRay player BD-EM57 support

(Topic created: 08-03-2021 12:28 PM)
usery0CHsWEb4L
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

the disc tray wont open when i press the button, but it says that the button was pressed and it even says "opening" on the tv and on the player itself. but it wont open. it makes some noises like it wants to open, but doesnt. when i open the tray cover. i see some circle thing going down on the tray inside. the tray moves a bit but doesnt open. Also btw i didnt know what location/board it was, so i chose home theater.

please help

9 Replies
BONZ1221
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Theater would be correct if you want a movie simulation type effect. Another choice would be stereo and mono. Some systems also include vocal musical sports game etc. That part is right. What disk are you trying to put in? Is it a gaming desk is it a DVD or Blu-ray? Possibly a disc for a computer? Without this I don't want to give you any further information due to the fact that you might break it. More info and I'll be more than willing to help. Pay it forward.
0 Likes
BONZ1221
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
I can only give you suggestions from the experience I have. You can also YouTube it. Meaning look it up on YouTube. Hope I helped.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Home Theater
The gears inside have probably broken. I have one right now as well that will no longer open. It's likely time to start looking for a new player.
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Unfortunately, this is something that we would suggest having serviced.  If you would like to move forward with that process, feel free to send me a private message.   http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
pookisnookers
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Speechless !!! I dont know what to say my phone was tearing up and my TV set also ! My DVD player is messed up also .
0 Likes
pookisnookers
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
What? Hello ? Your kidding me ? No way
0 Likes
pookisnookers
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Home Theater ? I'm going to pass out ...you are amazing Samsung I dont believe this ? Thank you , You are so amazing guys and girls @!!!!@ I lost everything I had 2 years ago !!! This is unreal !
0 Likes
pookisnookers
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Wowzah!@@! Someone needs to pinch me !
0 Likes
pookisnookers
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Huh ??? No way @