cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1Kaca7q5Za
Asteroid

Bluetooth connection

I have an SWA-8500 sound bar and I can't find it in my phone's Bluetooth to make the connection. I have cleared all other devices from the phone, went through the normal process of pairing several times, but still bcant seem to locate it in Bluetooth for connection. If anyone knows why or what I'm doing or not doing, please advise. Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
userU4yiA7YbHF
Asteroid

I have several different Samsung sound bars of different...

I have several different Samsung sound bars of different models one automatically shows up when searching the other needed me to make it visible before you can also try using the Samsung audio remote app hope this helps

user1Kaca7q5Za
Asteroid

Re: I have several different Samsung sound bars of different...

I may be dumb for having to ask this, but make the soundbar visible or the phone? I see in my phone menu how to make it visible, but honestly no clue how to make the soundbar itself visible. If you don't mind educating me on that I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

userU4yiA7YbHF
Asteroid

When I look up your model it's only showing the rear spea...

When I look up your model it's only showing the rear speakers not the sound bar so I looked up a model similar to mine and adding a screen shot of the bluetooth instructions

userU4yiA7YbHF
Asteroid

Hope this helps

userU4yiA7YbHF
Asteroid

Cant seem to get the photo to post so here is the webpage...

Cant seem to get the photo to post so here is the webpage so you can download the instructions https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/2016-soundbar-w-wireless-subwoofer-hw-k450

user1Kaca7q5Za
Asteroid

Re: Cant seem to get the photo to post so here is the webpage...

I appreciate all of the information and for helping with this. I will visit the link you provided, and as soon as I figure out what exactly the problem is I will reply this message with the solution. After reading up on what you said about making it visible though, I'm heavily leaning towards that being the solution. Thanks again for your help.