JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth not responding

(Topic created on: 8/3/20 9:13 AM)
guyankatherine
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have a Samsung MX-JS9500 I have no sound, no lights, CD player will not open or close and the Bluetooth will not communicate?? I'm only getting a wait message? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

@guyankatherine   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Home Theater
try and unplug it from the power supply for 10 seconds, let me know what you get if it solves your broblem mark this as problem solved
0 Likes
guyankatherine
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I tried that, still flashing wait

0 Likes
guyankatherine
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My to i need a ticket 

0 Likes
guyankatherine
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

This did not work! I have read many other complaints from people with the same issue as mine! I would like a ticket to send in my receiver to have it repaired! 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

@guyankatherine   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userayDG2SUncx
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Have you found out if it's your main board? Do they still sell the main boards? I have been looking all over

0 Likes