cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
derekandrenee
Asteroid

Can I use my 2 WAM1500 360 R1's w/ HW-M550/ZA on the MulitRoom App (Wifi)?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I currently use 2 WAM 1500 360 R's in "stereo" mode thru the MultiRoom app on Wifi as my bedroom speakers (not for our TV) i.e. Spotify, etc... 

I want to add some more bass. I thought about adding the HW-M550/ZA (https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/home-theater/sound-bars/340w-3-1ch-soundbar-w--w...).

I was curious if I could use the R1's in Stereo (Surround) Mode and add the Soundbar and Subwoofer too for a complete system? This would not involve a TV. 

Or what about the HW-MS650/ZA (htt ps://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/home-theater/sound-bars/sound--premium-soundbar-hw-ms650...). This setup doesn't have a satellite subwoofer.

HW-MS650 Sound+ Premium Soundbar

Thanks in advance....

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can I use my 2 WAM1500 360 R1's w/ HW-M550/ZA on the MulitRoom App (Wifi)?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should be able to use the HW-MS650/ZA and R1s in stereo through the Multiroom App. The HW-M550/ZA does not support Multiroom.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should be able to set this up with the HW-MS650/ZA since it is Multiroom compatible. You just have to create a group and then play to the group. 

derekandrenee
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can the r1's be stereo and the 550ZA be stereo too? i don't want surround- since i use it as a music player - not a tv/theatre setup.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should be able to use the HW-MS650/ZA and R1s in stereo through the Multiroom App. The HW-M550/ZA does not support Multiroom.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still needing assistance with the speakers?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.