cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Can’t activate BD-C6900 agreement not appearing

I can't activate the Internet@TV service on my BD C6900 Blu-ray Disc player? I have confirmed a WiFi connection but, when I click on Internet@TV, it pauses there for a minute and then kicks me out again. So I can't even get to an agreement or anything else for that matter. I did have the apps before but I reset my Blu-ray player and now I can't get any of my apps back without the Internet@TV being activated. It's essentially useless at this point other than strictly playing BD.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can’t activate BD-C6900 agreement not appearing

I'm sorry to hear that, is this the only app you are having issues with? Also, what is your current firmware version for the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

My BD-C6900 Bluray Player is also not able to activate the Internet@TV service. The registration page is not being shown and the message is displayed as shown below screenshots. The Internet connection is checked and a hard reset was done also the Clock setting was made to manual and time and date was set accuartely. On trying to update for latest firmware, it said "Model info in upgrade file does not match with your player. Please check and retry". see below screenshot. Earlier I was able to use the apps in Internet@TV services like Youtube etc, but now its not of use other than for playing DVD of Bluray disks which is very rarely used. Please provide an effective solution.

20200615_034605.jpg

20200615_034620.jpg

20200615_035014.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I recommend making sure your device is fully up to date. Try using an ethernet cable to accomplish this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.