Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Can't connect to Wifi HW-MS650 Soundbar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm glad to hear it! No problem at all!

To change your User Name: At the top right of the screen, you will see usero36fmOfi9I, click on that and then select "Change your User Name"

If you'd like to take a survey, please use this link to send us a private message: Link

userzDcNmA6RxM
Constellation

Re: Can't connect to Wifi HW-MS650 Soundbar

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good evening travis  ,I saw once you replied me in an other forum regard the problem between lg oled and this Samsung bar when you try to connect by wifi . I have got an oled c7 , now it seems you solve it ,  could please try to explain me how did you fix the issue .

Thanks in advance

@Travis299 wrote:

I have the same problem with no WIFI connection with my MS650 soundbar.  My remote does NOT have a vol+ & vol- but a single bar with 3 function of mute & vol up/down.  When I use source button to select WIFI I get a scrolling message of "need to connet WIFI"  My MS650 is connected to a LG 65B OLED TV and the sound is great through the HDMI/ARC cable.   MS650 powers up/down with TV remote & TV remote controls MS650 vol.  I would like to ckeck the firmware version of my MS650.  My U-Verse RG has both 2.4GHz & 5GHz and I have multiple devices connected to it.  I cannot find the MS650 using the Samsung Multiroom APP on my IPAD Mini 4 or see it using my laptop.  Thanks & any help would really be appreciated.  

@Travis299 wrote:

I have the same problem with no WIFI connection with my MS650 soundbar.  My remote does NOT have a vol+ & vol- but a single bar with 3 function of mute & vol up/down.  When I use source button to select WIFI I get a scrolling message of "need to connet WIFI"  My MS650 is connected to a LG 65B OLED TV and the sound is great through the HDMI/ARC cable.   MS650 powers up/down with TV remote & TV remote controls MS650 vol.  I would like to ckeck the firmware version of my MS650.  My U-Verse RG has both 2.4GHz & 5GHz and I have multiple devices connected to it.  I cannot find the MS650 using the Samsung Multiroom APP on my IPAD Mini 4 or see it using my laptop.  Thanks & any help would really be appreciated.

@Travis299 wrote: