Original topic:

Cant pair home theater by bluetooth to tv

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 10:24 AM)
userD6x8Z4r0WF
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hi

I got my new 65q70a tv and i cant pair by bluetooth my old hw-f355 home theater speaker

Tv just not see that speaker

Before i got 55f6400 and it was conected.

10 Replies
briguy575
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Try doing a factory reset on tv
0 Likes
userD6x8Z4r0WF
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Tv are new, just installed ? why i should perform factory reset to new TV ?

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Hello, I understand how this may be a cause for concern with you Bluetooth home theater not connecting to your tv and want to help , have you tried the steps in the information link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079347/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userD6x8Z4r0WF
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I already read this topic and tried all all steps. But i cant find if my home theater HW-F355 Bluetooth compatible with new TV 65Q70A .  

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Please try resetting the sound bar by pressing the Play/Pause button for 5 seconds.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userD6x8Z4r0WF
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hi 

I dont have such button on sound bar, only at remote control and if i press it nothing happens.

0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I apologize, I skipped some things. Please power off the sound bar. Then press and hold Play/Pause on the remote until you see INIT on the display.

0 Likes
userD6x8Z4r0WF
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hi 

Soundbar was powered off, i pressed play/pause button at remote - nothing happens.

Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Hello, I am so sorry to hear when using the remote the soundbar still does nothing however I located some additional information here for review- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00085365/. Please keep in mind you will have to mix and match the steps as stated within the article if the soundbar and television are not from the same year. You can also review the user manual here Manual for the soundbar starting on page. 13.  

0 Likes