cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermdIVWly2af
Asteroid

Hi, 

How do I remove this from my BluRay palyer? An error message shows up while I am watching some movies on Netflix. Netflix says it is a Samsung issue. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Cinavia

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you provide the model number of the Blu-ray player?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usermdIVWly2af
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sure:

UBD-M8500

Thanks. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is your device connected to the internet? Try to check for any new updates your Blu-ray player. For Blu-ray players that are already connected to the internet, navigate to Settings > Support > Software Update, and then select Update Now > OK.

usermdIVWly2af
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Current Version is 1111. I think this is a Netflix issue. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a disc in the player when accessing the Netflix app through the Smart Hub?

usermdIVWly2af
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No. Disc bay and USB are free. Netflix has told me that this error meassge is common in other countries. This is the first time they have seen it in Australia. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry. Thanks!