cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usermmAA9JamaY
Constellation

Re: DTS-X support for HW-K950!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a bit disapointing when Sony adds DTS:X support back in september for their atmos soundbar but Samsung doesn't...

userlTwdZ9pfxI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

DTS:X support is added already? Need to know this.

userwsaXJFEHAH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No. There is no DTS HD MA or DTS X support on this soundbar. Samsung feel £1300 is not enough to pay for this privilege.  Bit of a joke really, even though there is an advert for this soundbar on AVSForums clearly stating in a number of places that is supports DTS X. Unless they get their act together soon and give us this then it is unlikely to ever happen as there has only ever been 1 update to the soundbar in 2 years. 

userpFfHLaLQAg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seems like everyone around the world felt that they purchased a lemon. Did we purchase a test ballon? I hope they really get their act together and release new firmwares.

Drastik
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update to 3117? Anyone know what this update provides? Any release notes as to what bugs were fixed?

userK08bZJHY99
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got it as well.  Nothing much different at first glance... Release notes would be nice.

user29DlUZ6seD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've just found this thread too. I've bought a few 4K Blu-rays recently, and found out that the sound bar doesn't even support DTS-X.

Extremely disappointed right now. Especially since I've recently bought this sound bar.

Come on Samsung, please add support for it! I have two other friends with the same exact problem, and we're all discussing if we should return these units.

Highlighted
user9gtQPdv9jN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am with you. DTS:X support would make this product actually worth it's money. 

userA9dXJmhFWY
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fingers crossed that there will not be a "HW-K1050" or something launched in a few days during CES... 

user29DlUZ6seD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hey Samsung community managers; any updates you'd like to share with us?

Is this a "might happen" or "won't happen"?