cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDlwFN7uMtZ
Asteroid

Re: DTS-X support for HW-K950!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I truly agree....I bought this thousand dollar system expecting for it to be versatile in sound options.

Highlighted
userDlwFN7uMtZ
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree. Please add DTS X to this system.

userQJW7IWx8bd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just adding myself as another user waiting for a DTS X update, samsung now has the only Atmos soundbar that has not been upgraded to add this feature

Stoich
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Just Incase you guys don't remember some mentioned this

This is from another firmware thread on this forum where a user has been in contact with support:

”New Firmware coming soon if you ask Samsung support. Hope it will arrive very soon and soon not equal to Q4 2018”

Very interesting! And fingers crossed ... again.
userylxQPIvtrq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How does one upgrade this bar when/if there is an update?

I’m not sure if I have the right iOS app. 

userwsaXJFEHAH
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You download the MultiRoom app from App Store. It’s white with black circles. Connect you phone to the same WiFi and then in the settings area (cog top right) select advanced then software update. It checks first then if there’s a new one available it updates it for you. You can also somehow do it through the settings on the bar itself using the remote. I find the app simple enough though. 

On on another note, don’t let this request for DTS HD MA and DTS X dry up! We still want it! Samsung are you listening? £1300 soundbar and it doesn’t feature this. Hang your heads in shame! 

Stoich
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Seriousness

@userwsaXJFEHAHwrote:

You download the MultiRoom app from App Store. It’s white with black circles. Connect you phone to the same WiFi and then in the settings area (cog top right) select advanced then software update. It checks first then if there’s a new one available it updates it for you. You can also somehow do it through the settings on the bar itself using the remote. I find the app simple enough though. 

On on another note, don’t let this request for DTS HD MA and DTS X dry up! We still want it! Samsung are you listening? £1300 soundbar and it doesn’t feature this. Hang your heads in shame! 

I'm with him too. When are we getting our update Samsung? 

userLIIoGqb9Ol
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here please

userzvvVscQby9
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungCare!!! please return my call. Your samsung care level 2 support still wont' call me back regarding my newly bought K950 not playing atmos. If you're not going to support DTS HD MA or DTS X, the least you could do is provide some support for someone who's having trouble with the sound bar. 

I really wish you guys have better training.  Where is your customer service and sense of empathy?

Stoich
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where are you trying to play atmos from? Are you using  Netflix? Vudu?