Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user12EWo60eaV
Constellation

Re: DTS-X support for HW-K950!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys!

The new soundbar N950 is out there with working DTS-X.

We still believe in you Samsung! Please upgrade K950 firmware to support DTS-X!

Come on!! 

leotreble
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

N950 suuports DTS X, DTS HD and also Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision over ARC!!! Also rear speakers not hissing and its louder.

We definetly need this update for K950. Our soundbars 100% capable of outputting DTSX, DTS HD and Atmos over ARC. 

Samsung, please hurry up and relese new update for K950 with all this support!

userjPwwoxUfDM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Never going to happen because if Samsung did why would people want to buy the more expensive N950? I want to know if the N950 rear speakers are compatible with the K950 and if they would be louder? 

lartomar2002
leotreble
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

they are louder, but i still have hopes for k950 update with at least arc/atmos support and dts hd-ma.

VinnDiesel89
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hellow do you have also the issue with the k950 that the sub and back speakers sometimes disconnect and after 2 a 3 secs back in connection? 

greetzz Vincent

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Here's a link with something to try:  http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=669081&modelname=HW-...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

leotreble
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

we are all here waiting for DTS:X/HD-MA update for ours k950. Can you provide us with new information regarding that?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're unable to speculate on future updates.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userLHsqQZ6Ga4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

no we dont acept this as a solution it is plain insulting 

you have a new sound bar that is exatally the same as the older model just with 2 more speakers and you can add dtsx to that

its just a software upgrade we are not stupid

userfhylUC1B1R
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If by year end they don't update the K9 50I know as far as I'm concerned they've lost my business I really hope they just want to sell out on the Kenai fifties but if you look carefully you're not gonna find the K850 on many websites anymore I mean they pulled it from their own website all advertisements are about their N950 & the K850 so hopefully we get this update if not I will going nakamichi or possibly even LG but I'm leaning more towards the nakamichi causes of better Bang for the buck. Shameful Samsung