cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userF6b0pheGJ2
Constellation

Re: DTS-X support for HW-K950!!!

Probably because the Dts-X discs don't sell well, so they are giving them away this way.

I was horrified to find out that Jurassic Park 4K and Jurassic Park The lost World (Probably Jurassic Park 3 also) has the Dts-X track on it.

Jurassic Park - The Fallen Kingdom did have the Dolby Atmos in the theater,

so I hope that we at least get the Dolby Atmos on that 4k disc.

Needless to say, again a couple 4K's I won't be buying, add them to the growing list...

Unless you give us the well deserved Dts-X update !!!

So if you want to see the sale of Dts-X discs to go through the roof, you know what to do, Samsung.

But Samsung doesn't care about that off course, why should they ?

Stop putting Dts-X discs with your products that obviously don't support Dts-X !!

userl1JZprUpEW
Constellation

Hi 

Another UK samsung customer hear that has been dooped by samsung and the k950. Had it a year and so disappointed I will never buy samsung products again!!! Awful customer service and the cost involved in buying this bar in the first place! 

userl1JZprUpEW
Constellation

Samsung DTS-X update please 

Stoich
Constellation

We need this update Samsung. Please release DTS:X update 

usertvpV14gcNj
Constellation

Come on Samsung Seriously .. if no DTS - X support is planned am returning this !
VinnDiesel89
Constellation

i want DTSX right now!!! i got a bluray player and 2 movies with the soundbar but the movies are only in DTSX give us DTSX on the HW-K950!!!!!!

userHZgcZnBOom
Astronaut

Let Zlatan fix the problem! 

Stoich
Constellation

Who is Zlatan?

userSFC3xnOXxo
Cosmic Ray

From reading through N850 soundbar official manual yesterday, it shows N850 has the same configuration as K950. So, there is no reason why K950 should not be updated to support DTS:X & DTS-HD MA.

Knowing and owning Samsung product (including K950), they will 99% wont update K950 to support DTS:X & DTS-HD MA. Making people buy their new product.

Typical Samsung.

Here is the offical link to n850 manual: http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.com/downloadfile/ContentsFile.aspx?CDSite=UNI_UK&CttFileID=7070999...

CreazyXX
Constellation

samsung hang your heads please its shame you dont even add nofing like DTS-X or fix bugs

there is so many bugs on v 3117 BT disconnecting , 5-10s delay when start dolby atmos movie , low sound of back speakers ....

fix it we dont want buy new products becous you cant do the simply fix !