JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Display no longer appears on my soundbar

(Topic created: 04-16-2022 11:15 AM)
userTEu7rLJyuQ
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

My HW-K450 soundbar connects with my tv and is working really well still. Unfortunately, I no longer see the display.  Using the side buttons, I can guess the source, but would rather see the display.  Any suggestions? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Here is everything that could have gone bad 

1. Temporal Power Malfunction

If the power of your soundbar doesn’t reach the hardware, you might be experiencing display issues & outages.

2. Inappropriate Connection

If your device cannot connect with Bluetooth to your TV for some reason, the display won’t work.

3. No Device Connected

The display of your soundbar might not be working if there isn’t an active device connected to your soundbar.

5. Turned off Soundbar

If your Samsung soundbar isn’t running or has been disabled after a power outage, the display won’t work until further notice.

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

Or call in direclty at 1 (800) 726-7864

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Here is everything that could have gone bad 

1. Temporal Power Malfunction

If the power of your soundbar doesn’t reach the hardware, you might be experiencing display issues & outages.

2. Inappropriate Connection

If your device cannot connect with Bluetooth to your TV for some reason, the display won’t work.

3. No Device Connected

The display of your soundbar might not be working if there isn’t an active device connected to your soundbar.

5. Turned off Soundbar

If your Samsung soundbar isn’t running or has been disabled after a power outage, the display won’t work until further notice.

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

Or call in direclty at 1 (800) 726-7864