Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
userVTFEB8UJQt
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

As i had brought samsung blue ray home Theater model HT-J5550K. IT was working fine till last week but now it powers on and Automatically turns off within 10 seconds, As i had gone through the offical page i had seen many consumers are facing the same issue,So it is proved that there was problem with their update which caused the system malfunctioning So they should solve this problem as soon as possible, I request to all the consumers who are facing the same issue please reply if your problem is solved or we will have to sue samsung for this type of silly mistakes.As i had brought this system  17/11/18 it was a birthday gift for my wife.

userOTRntOv4hW
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My HT-J5550K also doing same. Trust regarding Samsung is giving up day by day. Need a good way of solution from Samsung. 

usernCqncHw5aI
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mi Blu-ray HT-J5500K/ZX se reinicia cada dos segundos... Me pueden ayudar a solucionar este problema por favor

userhCVB1Vu6Dp
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Sometime in past few weeks the player stopped being able to read blue ray or 4K disks.  It can read and play normal DVD just fine.  i have updated the sw version to 1113, but still have the same result. I saw a reference on the internet where some people felt this might be due to a certificate problem.  Wondering if this has occurred to others and if there is a way to fix the issue.

usertGOtd6BnHE
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Not the same problem - try using a cleaning disc sounds like a dirty bluray laser

0 Likes
userNalOER8b9B
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

any update  for  this  issue?

0 Likes
userkhljwHVYRH
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This started happening out of no where around 06/08/2020. Just keeps turning off and on. Nothing on any forums to explain this issue. What is going on Samsung ! ? Seems like it's happening to a lot of your customers. You will be losing my business shortly if I can't find a solution 

0 Likes
Options
Home Theater

@userkhljwHVYRH wrote:

This started happening out of no where around 06/08/2020. Just keeps turning off and on. Nothing on any forums to explain this issue. What is going on Samsung ! ? Seems like it's happening to a lot of your customers. You will be losing my business shortly if I can't find a solution 

Well, the solution listed about 130 pages back has the instructions but here ya go.  If you are in there US, Call 1-800-Samsung, work your way past the automatic to a real person. Tell them your Blu Ray is stuck in a boot loop. They'll have you attempt a reset. Won't work. Give them the model number, serial number, your phone number, your email address and they'll send you a shipping label. Pack it up and take it to UPS. About a week and a half later, it'll be back fixed free. 

0 Likes
user3bDJpIRpsg
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My Ht j5500wk kept restarting as on and off without functioning its a software issue i guess but no one in my country Egypt know how to solve i need a software virsion and steps to boot o. The device

userd8qbcOnqfN
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

It's stuck on load... I tried EVERYTHING 

0 Likes