JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HW-40ST and Comcast X15 Remote

(Topic created: 06-21-2021 12:41 PM)
userQis6TsQhsr
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I just purchased a 32" M5300TV. Unfortunately it does not have a composite audio out like my previous set. Looking to purchase an HW-40ST sound bar.  Can anyone advise if it will work with the X15 remote. There are Samsung Soundbar codes. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

The HW-S40T is compatible with the UN32M5300AFXZA.  As far as the remote goes, I would recommend reaching out to Comcast to see if they have any specifics. Since it is their remote, they have the list of codes, though they may not have a list of models. 

Unfortunately there is no compatibility list for 3rd party devices. If there is a HW-S40T at a local retailer, I would recommend taking your remote there along with the list of codes from Comcast to see if you are able to set it up. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

The HW-S40T is compatible with the UN32M5300AFXZA.  As far as the remote goes, I would recommend reaching out to Comcast to see if they have any specifics. Since it is their remote, they have the list of codes, though they may not have a list of models. 

Unfortunately there is no compatibility list for 3rd party devices. If there is a HW-S40T at a local retailer, I would recommend taking your remote there along with the list of codes from Comcast to see if you are able to set it up. 

0 Likes