cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

HW-J450 soundbar rear loudspeakers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an older HW-J450 soundbar and wireless subwoofer, and I wanted to know if any model of rear loudspeaker kits are compattible. I have not been able to find any information on any 2015 rear loudspeaker kits online and I have no idea if the SWA-8000 kit would work or not. If there are any solutions I would be gratefull for the help. I would rather not have to replace my soundbar because in my opinion its a pretty good soundbar.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HW-J450 soundbar rear loudspeakers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The HW-J450 does not support a rear speaker kit.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the list of compatible sound bars for the SWA-8000 rear speaker kit. Unfortunately I am not showing any rear speaker kits that are currently available to be compatible with the HW-J450 soundbar.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the quick response.

I guess I could purchase the kit and see if it works, if not I guess I will look into an HW-K450 I got the J450 on sale at a best buy back in 2016 for $90. If you have any suggestions for soundbars please let me know.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, 

do you buy the swa-8000 rear speaker?? Works whit the hw-j450??

regards 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The HW-J450 does not support a rear speaker kit.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No the kit will not work. I did not personally buy the kit but a freind of mine tried it and it did not work. He regrets letting me convince him to buy the soundbar rather than him waiting to buy a newer one.