cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoonFrost
Cosmic Ray

Re: HW-K450/HW-K460 soundbar has stopped turning on, when I turn TV on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

that would require me purchasing another product( and I have no idea what I'd even need to buy), as the back of the Sound Bar's USB port is a Micro-USB port. 

Samsung_B6biHUY
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Firmware UPDATE?

Brad Ryan
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SAMSUNG !!! You have created an obvious problem for many people who are very concerned about it. It has been well documented for some time now and you have done nothing. A MICRO USB PORT IN A VERY TIGHT SPACE on the back of the bar, REALLY ????? This is the best that you can do ????? Firmware that is hard to find, questionable as to whether it will fix the problem and not updatable through a standard USB port or wirelessly ??? THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO !!! I have a $2500 Samsung TV and a $500 Samsung sound bar, and this is the level of service you offer. I am really upset. My father-in-law has a top of the line Samsung 8000 series television that will not support any modern codec because you refuse to update the firmware. Not very happy. Are you asking me to purchase LG instead, I am unsure ?? Can you please resolve this matter in a professional manner and support people who have a bevy of your products ( TV, soundbar, S9 phone, Galaxy watch, S7 phone, S3 phone, etc ).
MoonFrost
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just wanted to say, as of May 9th the issue has been fixed for me with tv firmware update 1233.

user6PRhG1jZlK
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My HW-K450 has been turning on with the TV like in the past along with turning off in one step for the last week. I did nothing so I assume there was a TV update. 

Highlighted
user83s2SC4t6T
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here, Soundbar HW-K450 and TV 55NU7402 with latest firmware on both installed.

Before buying the NU7402 this week I used to have an MU6102 with latest firmware installed and had no issue.

SInce buying this NEWER model this issue appeared, tried pairing/unpairing/everything, no result.