cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useridOMEyDPbI
Constellation

Re: HW-K550 subwoofer level is low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same issues with the low sub sound. Already returned the soundbar once because it wouldn't link to the rear wireless speakers. Now I get a new soundbar and the sub barely works. Pretty fed up to say the least. I tried everything on here and nothing seems to work. Reset the soundbar and re linked the sub, still the same issue 

Xman0824
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got this Soundbar as well.  I am having same issue I think. But to me its both soundbar and sub that arent loud. Mind you at best buy it sounded louder and thats a big place. Dont get me wrong I think it sounds very clear and nice but I dont think I should have to put volume at Max level. which I find myself doing.

any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.

on side note My ps4 pro does souns nice on it too.

brergo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got the HW-M550 and am having similar issues. I have it connected via HDMI ARC and volume level is so low I sometimes have to turn it to 100. Weird thing is, the sound effects for the TV (also a brand new Samsung) are at a normal level. For example, if I have volume turned up to 100, audio from the tv is acceptable but if I click into the Samsung tv menu the sound effects when I hit a button on remote are very loud. 

I have tired upgrading firmware and are and no matter what I try, can't get that to work either. This is the second one as I have already had the sound bar replaced.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

user2jyIjoTD52, Xman0824, does this persist on all sources and inputs? 

Xman0824
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have it connected to the arc hdmi on one connect. but when I watch blu rays dont have to turn it up  stays around 20 but when I am watching apps( netflix,amazon, hbo now) from my samsung tv ks 8000 then I am maxing my volume.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Xman0824, is the Blu-ray connected directly to the soundbar? 

brergo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SamsungGill- Yes this seems to be an across the board issue. I am at my wits end. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

brergo, does this only occur on your subwoofer or your soundbar as well?

brergo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm only noticing it in the soundbar. The subwoofer is across the room; I'll have to try to pay more attention to see if it occurs in the sub as well.

Any ideas here? I don't really know what to do with this issue.

usernIhhONAgkb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue very disappointed will be returning tomorrow for a JBL...