Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

HW-K850 Soundbar compatible subwoofers?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all,

Got of Ebay for a working HW-K850  without a subwoofer.  What are the compatible subwofers that can be hooked up to HW-K850? I have tried PS-WN30 and PS-WR65B, but HW-K850 seems can not accept neither of them.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: HW-K850 Soundbar compatible subwoofers?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user7LQHqm8jKA 

Thank you for this question, I understand your concern here with pairing your subwoofers. 

One troubleshooting step I would recommend before purchasing another subwoofer would be to manual factory reset both devices then follow the steps I've provided below to try to Manual pair your subwoofer to the HW-K850. 

Since the device was previously owned it would be highly recommended to reset both devices and act as a fresh install. I've attached an image below that should help you with manual pairing. Best of luck!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Sunn connection.PNG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear @user7LQHqm8jKA 

I hope you are doing well.

The HW-K850 soundbar should come with its very own subwoofer.  Wherever you purchased the soundbar from and if it did not come with a subwoofer I suggest you returned it. Without its original subwoofer, you can't link up with any other subwoofer.

I hope I was able to answer your question and provide some support.

Be sure to click " Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user7LQHqm8jKA 

Thank you for this question, I understand your concern here with pairing your subwoofers. 

One troubleshooting step I would recommend before purchasing another subwoofer would be to manual factory reset both devices then follow the steps I've provided below to try to Manual pair your subwoofer to the HW-K850. 

Since the device was previously owned it would be highly recommended to reset both devices and act as a fresh install. I've attached an image below that should help you with manual pairing. Best of luck!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Sunn connection.PNG

View solution in original post