cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fysty-1
Cosmic Ray

HW-K850 Soundbar w/ Dolby Atmos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to bother all you techies, but I have a quiry involving my refurbished HW-K850 Soundbar w/ Dolby Atmos that purchased this evening from eBay. Was an in-store demo & is complete except remote had gone missing. No biggie as all my electronics are Samsung.

I was about to purchase the SWA9000S rear speaker kit but thought that I'd better check out the compatibility & to my surprise they are not. Can anyone tell me a reason for this as the bar will connect to the Radiant 360 wirelessly so why can't the 9000S kit? For this oldbroad, it is a matter of sheckles (I don't have to much of that stuff). Thanks my peeps for your wisdom with these matters.

Angela fysty-1 Dodds
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fysty-1
Cosmic Ray

Re: HW-K850 Soundbar w/ Dolby Atmos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks a bunch Gill. I have not yet bought the Radiant 360 yet. So that's good. Wish I could afford the new Dolby Atmos 850 or 950 soundbars. 

ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਧੰਨਵਾਦ

Angela fysty-1 Dodds
3 REPLIES 3
fysty-1
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It appears that I have goofed on the model. The sound bar is an older version of 8 series.  The actual model is # HW-F850 not K like I thought.  The question now changes slight as to What rear speaker kit is compatible. FYI most if my home theater system, I use HDMI with ARC. Thanks a bunch cats & kittens

Angela fysty-1 Dodds
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For an F model, I'm surprised you were able to connect it to the Radiant 360. Unfortunately, there is no compatible rear speaker kit available for the HW-F850

fysty-1
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks a bunch Gill. I have not yet bought the Radiant 360 yet. So that's good. Wish I could afford the new Dolby Atmos 850 or 950 soundbars. 

ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਧੰਨਵਾਦ

Angela fysty-1 Dodds