cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Black Hole

Re: HW-K950 Scrolling Messaage

Do you have a previous ticket number I can look into? 

userU7tLJRIAa1
Astronaut

This is terrible from Samsung as many people are struggling with the same problem and we have to mess around unplugging and disconnecting HDMI cables?? Paid £900 for a Sound bar that doesn't work properly and comes with all these problems! No solution when I rang Samsung support other then return it and buy a more recent soundbar! Terrible service and now I'm going to be looking to return this sound bar and buy a different brand! 🤬

usergaZYvkCNDE
Constellation

Just bought my HW-K950 today and paired it with a brand new 65” NU8000. Worked well for the first time, but after several times turning it on and off, no more TV Speaker or tvARC showing and instead AVR Speaker shown. No longer can i see the Soundbar on my TV.

Tried everything, changed cables, turned off and on again, updating firmware, no go. Getting frustrated here.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The soundbar is plugged directly into the television and not a receiver, correct?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

uservsv9YmuhZU
Constellation

Re: HW-K950 ARC not working

Still not fixed. Hellllllooooooooooo Samsung?? I'm extremely close to replacing every single Samsung product in my house with something else. This customer service is horrendous. 

useru1AvBIn4L7
Constellation

Sorry Samsung but your service and your prodcuts are absolute GARBAGE.

You have a product out there that is clearly faulty and is causing problems for so many people who are reaching out for help yet you haven't provided a solution for it.

I have the same issue as the rest. 

TV: LG EA9800 (with ARC support)

Connection: K950 connected directly to tv's ARC port

Anynet is on

Sound output on tv is set to ARC

Yet, NOTHING. No sound at all.

I'll be returning this garbage over the weekend and getting an LG soundbar instead. 

This was the only Samsung product I'd invested in in more than a decade after having been burned by this garbage brand before. Things clearly haven't improved quality wise nor service wise for this Mickey Mouse company who just want to take your money and run. 

usereyvYxc9vDh
Constellation

Between the constant unpairing issue of the wireless speakers and now being stuck with D.IN and no ARC functionality I'm at my wits end. Is there any way to hard reset this thing?

The software is up to date.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@ usereyvYxc9vDh When did this symptom start? Can you Private Message the full model and serial numbers Here

user9Dge1vx9xt
Constellation

Did you get this working?  I just bought the same set up as you and I have been unable to connect. It was trying to connect BT but now all my display shows is D.In.