cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Just Work OK
Cosmic Ray

Re: HW-K950 Scrolling Messaage

You are talking about pressing on the right side of the round circle on the audio remote right?
usercQJKzEqzLB
Cosmic Ray

Re: HW-K950 Scrolling Messaage

You have to download the Samsung multiroom app.  You can see the setup from your phone.  

I'm now having the same problem you describe with the arc.  I've tried pressing the right side of the soundbar remote and I still don't get arc selection option only wifi.  Any other advice?

userGl3LmMnrtD
Constellation

Re: HW-K950 D.IN mode to TvARC

Hi there I'm having the same problem with my second sound bar. Have you sorted your problem out and if so can you tell how.  Thanks bill

userbpmeiSEvyM
Asteroid

I paid almost $2,000.00 for this soundbar + sub + surround speakers and it doesn't work. Occasionally it teases me and works for a night here and there then stops again. Hello tech guys????

What are you guys doing. I actually switch all of my products from Sony to Samsung. This is how you guys treat you valuable customers ? 

When are you going to fix this obvious software issue, at least tell us you realize there is an issue and are working toward a fix! That way we can all stop wasting our time with these so called fixes that don't work.

Waiting ................

user2DnyyOO2Q6
Constellation

I fixed mine had the same issue after the TV updated and the soundbar wasn't connecting.  You need to download Samsung's app samsung multiroom and update the soundbar via wifi.  Mine was fixed instantly courtesy store manager of bestbuy duluth.

userbpmeiSEvyM
Asteroid

Yes!!

I was able to down load an update via wifi and the system works perfectly everytime I turn it on now. Thank you everyone for your help and thank you tech guys for figuring this glitch out. All of my Samsung products work perfectly together now. 

Thank you

Sean D

@userbpmeiSEvyM wrote:

I paid almost $2,000.00 for this soundbar + sub + surround speakers and it doesn't work. Occasionally it teases me and works for a night here and there then stops again. Hello tech guys????

What are you guys doing. I actually switch all of my products from Sony to Samsung. This is how you guys treat you valuable customers ? 

When are you going to fix this obvious software issue, at least tell us you realize there is an issue and are working toward a fix! That way we can all stop wasting our time with these so called fixes that don't work.

Waiting ................

user9Dge1vx9xt
Constellation

How did you download an update for the soundbar?  Via an app?  Via wifi?  Thanks. 

userg4ZlAS7lDZ
Constellation

I downloaded it by wifi. It works well after update and unplug the power adapter and plug in. The key point is, update and unplug. 

userBKDZoI56ee
Constellation

I just started having this problem with my k950.  I have to turn on/off the soundbar and unplug and replug the cables for about 2 minutes before it starts working again.  Ridiculous that this seems to be a problem for everyone and they haven't fixed it.  

userBKDZoI56ee
Constellation

I reset my soundbar using the "settings" button on the remote as someone suggested.  It worked for one day, then stopped working.  Now, no matter how many times I reset, or plug in or unply my cables, I can't get it to pick up ARC.  I really hate this soundbar right now.  I bought the Geek Squad protection plan from Best Buy so I will take it in and see what they say.  Hopefully they can give me a refund so I can get something else....