Did you mean: 
user1EHrBSaLq4
Constellation

HW-MS650 Firmware 1147.2 Release Notes?

Anyone got them please? Released 9th Aug 2019 seemingly 

3 REPLIES 3
userJ9cdOPwVRy
Constellation

Re: HW-MS650 Firmware 1147.2 Release Notes?

Nope, I asked on Twitter but they couldn't tell me.

It does look as though they've finally fixed the whole turning off after 5 minutes thing though! Havent had a problem since the update.

user1EHrBSaLq4
Constellation

That would be good!

Come on Samsung!!

Highlighted
Darkshack
Asteroid

I had been using my ms750 through Wi-Fi connection for months to get around the 5 min auto shut off thing, I was switching back to hdmi arc from time to time to see if they fixed it, paused netflix left came back it was off, switched back. More recently I purchased an Amazon Alexa and can turn the soundbar on/off volume up/down etc with my voice. So I switched back to hdmi arc, it's my preferred connection and I figured when the soundbar turns off i can just ask alexa to turn it on instead of finding the remote etc., it was was an easy work around. I noticed a week and a half ago when I paused netflix and left for almost an hour the bar was still turned on, I wasent aware of the update, I had stopped checking months ago figuring they were never going to fix it and it's been over a year since the last firmware update. Well to my surprise today I was checking the samsung website for new tv firmware and figured I'd check for soundbar firmware while I was there, and there was a new version! checked my soundbar firmware via multiroom app and it was already updated. So this new firmware has definitely fixed the auto shut off problem, its amazing, I wouldnt have imagined they would finally fix it after so long! I wonder what else the firmware fixed/added/broke! lol. Awesome.