Original topic:

HW-N850 spotify connect songs end abruptly before the end

(Topic created on: 11/4/20 6:45 AM)
userhHpX0phLyA
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I'm having issues with the soundbar and spotify connect. When an individual song is played, or when it's the last song on a playlist, the song will cut few seconds before then end. I tried to clear data, cache, re install the app on my phone and tablet but no change.  Whether playback is started from a PC, phone or iPad, result is the same on the soundbar. I have 2 other spotify connect devices (android TV box) and they don't have the problem. Bluetooth and Chromecast are fine too, just spotify connect on the soundbar has this issue. Probably all samsung soundbars has the issu as on the spotify forum, users of the q90r are reporting the same issue as well 

3 Replies
userhHpX0phLyA
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

It's sad that there's not even an acknowledgment from the support staff in this forum for a product that was considered high end just two years ago. I understand that Samsung are only interested in selling the new models but at least they should support the high end soundbars. These products were promised eArc back then but when the new ones came out, obviously they forgot about it. Now one of the core functionality (advertised on the product box) is not working properly and support don't even care enough to respond a paying customer. On the spotify forum theybtried their best to help even though the problem is not on their device. Well played samsung, well played

0 Likes
userjAlxea9Zzg
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Same thing here with hw-n950...

0 Likes
userhHpX0phLyA
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

The people over at the spotify forum tried their best to help but the problem is with the samsung software and they cannot do anything about it. No one here, I mean the supposed "support" seem to be interested in this issue and helping with it. Samsung has to somehow update the firmware or something but we all know they are not going to do that. Our flagship devices are 2 years old already so they don't care about it anymore. Too bad for us we bought it

0 Likes