JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HW-Q67CT Cannot adjust rear speaker volume

(Topic created: 11-12-2020 07:30 PM)
userXhEtsYAfxT
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hi, per the manual I should be able to adjust rear speaker volume. 

"If Surround Speakers are connected, the Rear Speaker function can be turned ON/OFF
by using the Up/Down buttons to adjust the volume within a -6 to +6 range."

However, when I get to the Rear Speaker options, all that is available to me is ON/OFF.  Is there another method of adjusting the volume?

5 Replies
Solution
userSZjxbwAPbN
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Hey! Just found the answer on a Best Buy forum. Press the settings button until the display reads "Rear Speakers" and then hold the settings button until the display changes. Then you can use the up and down buttons to adjust the volume. Just worked for me!

usergj71GKbjJh
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

This did NOT work for me. I can get to REAR SPEAKER settings... but then adjusting with UP/DOWN buttons does not change rear speaker sound volume at all.  Any ideas what else I can do? 

Samsung, are you listening???

0 Likes
user1BD3VN1ouF
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

This isnt working for us. We get to the rear volume on/off option, and then holding the setting button gives a toggle option saying 300hz or 150hz. What does that mean?

user6MdOpJpfoV
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Did you solve this? I'm getting the 150hz thing as well

0 Likes
userXhEtsYAfxT
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

When you get to the 150hz use the circular ring on the remote and press the upper portion to go up to +6 or the lower portion to go down to -6.  When you have that adjusted, press the settings button again to change it to 300hz and do the same procedure.  Maybe it might help to choose some music or probably better would be a movie in 5.1 or something like that.  It doesn't seem to be a drastic change so you have to listen carefully.  I sat between the two rear speakers when I adjusted.