HW-Q80R

(Topic created: 10-20-2019 08:42 AM)
ArunKS
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello,

Please help me.

Can i pair 2 sets of SWA-9000S/ZA  (4 individual Speakers in total) to a Samsung HW-Q80R Soundbar so that it becomes a 9.1.2 Setup ?

I know that i can pair 1 set of SWA-9000S/ZA rear speakers to that Samsung HW-Q80R Soundbar for a 7.1.2 Setup, but i am planning for something more than that.

Also please let me know whether the SWA-9000S/ZA can be paried with a HW-Q90R Soundbar?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for reaching out. You cannot pair multiple speaker kits to your HW-Q80R. Also, the SWA-9000S/ZA is not compatible with the HW-Q09R.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for reaching out. You cannot pair multiple speaker kits to your HW-Q80R. Also, the SWA-9000S/ZA is not compatible with the HW-Q09R.

0 Likes
user6JGCOVLVKx
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Hi guys, I just ordered this set (Samsung SWA-9000s) from USA, but I live in Europe, Slovenia;  in manual, there is stated: "If the electricity supplied to your home is  rated at 240V AC, use a suitable plug adapter  to connect this unit to your electrical outlets." So -  Not converter, but just adapter (for different shaped outlet in Europe). I already have an adapter, but not Voltage converter. I checked everywhere, this information cant be found (not in manual, not on device itself). My question is: does this device supports 110V and 240V at the same time, does anyone know? It's suppose to be written on modul, can anyone check that form me, plz. Thanks

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

This device does not support 240VAC.

0 Likes