cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArunKS
Constellation

Hello,

Please help me.

Can i pair 2 sets of SWA-9000S/ZA  (4 individual Speakers in total) to a Samsung HW-Q80R Soundbar so that it becomes a 9.1.2 Setup ?

I know that i can pair 1 set of SWA-9000S/ZA rear speakers to that Samsung HW-Q80R Soundbar for a 7.1.2 Setup, but i am planning for something more than that.

Also please let me know whether the SWA-9000S/ZA can be paried with a HW-Q90R Soundbar?

Thanks in advance.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HW-Q80R

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. You cannot pair multiple speaker kits to your HW-Q80R. Also, the SWA-9000S/ZA is not compatible with the HW-Q09R.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. You cannot pair multiple speaker kits to your HW-Q80R. Also, the SWA-9000S/ZA is not compatible with the HW-Q09R.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

user6JGCOVLVKx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi guys, I just ordered this set (Samsung SWA-9000s) from USA, but I live in Europe, Slovenia;  in manual, there is stated: "If the electricity supplied to your home is  rated at 240V AC, use a suitable plug adapter  to connect this unit to your electrical outlets." So -  Not converter, but just adapter (for different shaped outlet in Europe). I already have an adapter, but not Voltage converter. I checked everywhere, this information cant be found (not in manual, not on device itself). My question is: does this device supports 110V and 240V at the same time, does anyone know? It's suppose to be written on modul, can anyone check that form me, plz. Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This device does not support 240VAC.