Original topic:

HW Q90R reboot loop

(Topic created: 01-01-2022 07:47 AM)
userIKuJuieoGT
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi 

I have seen this topic whilst looking for a solution myself but the solution seems to end in a request for direct message. My Q90R is also stuck in the same loop if ON - DIN - OFF with no sound or anything working. It has also been removed from my smarter things app. Spoke to customer support but they didnā€™t know what was wrong and gave me a number to call that doesnā€™t exist, can anyone help? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I totally understand how frustrating that can be! You'll need to reach out to our Smart Things department directly for further assistance. They can be reached at 866-813-2404. 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I totally understand how frustrating that can be! You'll need to reach out to our Smart Things department directly for further assistance. They can be reached at 866-813-2404. 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.