cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

HW-Q90R very low volume on Rears and no bass on 2.0 Audio and Surround Mode

Hey, as the title says:

When playing music or watching TV in 2.0 in Surround Audio Mode, I expect that on every speaker the audio is coming from in the same volume level, right? 

But no, thats not the case. Not for the Rear Speakers. It feels like the Sub is affected too! But I'm not that sure about that. I'm facing the issue when playing music via WIFI or BT and watching TV in 2.0 via Sky Q (For testing, the device supports 5.1 Audio).

This soundbar is not able to get all channels filled with audio.

I can barely hear some noises from the rears, when putting my ears on them. But it sounds like the audio is not complete, it sounds like an old radio with bad connection. The bass is very limited too.

The components (rears and Sub) sounds way better in 5.1 or Atmos. Playing Dolby Atmos Demos, Movies in 5.1, the Rear Speakers getting loud, as I imagine. 

The Firmware is up2date, I verfified, that all components are with the known method. 

I hope there is a fix for that? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HW-Q90R very low volume on Rears and no bass on 2.0 Audio and Surround Mode

Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.