cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user5ywvmKxy2F
Constellation

I bought the sound at like 2 months ago and now all of a sudden the centre channel is making a weird squeaky noise when people are talking on the tv. I have the flag ship model of the tv and the soundbar and I want it to be fixed. I discovered that it only happens with the hdmi because I switch it to Wi-fi mode and it didn’t have the issue. So then I switched the hdmi and it had the same problem I’m very confused and need some help with this. And the more the volume goes up the worse it gets. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HW Q90R

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Repairs would be our next recommendation. For our Sound Bars, this is a ship-in service procedure that can take up-to 7-14 business days including shipment and repairs. Samsung does cover the cost of shipping for you. If you're interested in having this set up, can you send me a private message here with the following information:-->http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:

Serial Number of Unit:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried using a different HDMI cable? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user5ywvmKxy2F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I tried a different one 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Repairs would be our next recommendation. For our Sound Bars, this is a ship-in service procedure that can take up-to 7-14 business days including shipment and repairs. Samsung does cover the cost of shipping for you. If you're interested in having this set up, can you send me a private message here with the following information:-->http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:

Serial Number of Unit:

View solution in original post