cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

HW-R650 remote not working, subwoofer won’t connect either

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got this soundbar system yesterday afternoon. The remote it came with is not working. I put new batteries etc. it will not connect with the soundbar- and because you need the remote to connect the subwoofer to the soundbar, I cannot have bass now. I have the soundbar connected to my 58" class 7 4k by HDMI arc- it's the only way I was able to tell the soundbar works.

what do I do about the remote? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HW-R650 remote not working, subwoofer won’t connect either

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would contact the retailer and see if they can look into why it's not working properly or if you purchased a returned model.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would contact the retailer and see if they can look into why it's not working properly or if you purchased a returned model.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had it exchanged. The new one I have now works fine so far! 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That's awesome to hear! If you have any questions or concerns in the future, just reach back out and we'll be happy to help! Smiley Happy