cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Headphones not working when using Blue-ray player

I purchased a 4K Ultra HD Audio Wi-Fi Built-In Blu-ray Player (UBD-8500) to pair with my  Q7F (QN65QF7) televison.  There are time when I don't want to wake the rest of the house and wear headphones (Sennheiser RS175).  If I'm using the blue-ray player  (or Netflix for that matter) I get no sound through the headphones, yet when playing normal TV (DirecTV) it is loud and clear.  Any Idea what the issue count be?

Thanks

R

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Headphones not working when using Blue-ray player

I'm sorry to hear that, can I have your current software version for the TV?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Also just to confirm, have you tried disconnecting the re pairing the headphones to the TV? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've done that a couple of times.    I'll give it a nother shot.  The headphone base is connected to the TV via digital audio and not bluetooth.   The headphones are also working with Xbox