cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Horrible Customer Service

I don't know what else to do. I'm attempting to post my issue here because I have exhausted all my know options. I have been reaching out to Samsung for the past 3 months going on 4 month soon. No one at Samsung seems to know how to address my issue. The staff from basic level to supervisory level appears to be in need of additional training. It’s a shame that this has been my experience from such a well known company. I received a Samsung sound bar (HW-Q90R) as a gift some time in 2019. In June of 2020, I began to have some audio issues. I contacted Samsung and began to troubleshoot the soundbar. After no improvement, a representative advised that the unit was still in warranty until June 30, 2020 and that he recommends that I send in the unit to a Samsung technician for inspection and repair. Samsung provided a shipping label from UPS. I sent in the unit which included all parts (1 Soundbar, 2 rear speakers, 1 subwoofer and 4 power cables) and after several weeks (3 weeks) the unit was inspected and returned to my home. After opening the shipping box I come to only find the single soundbar unit. I find that I am missing 2 rear speakers, 1 subwoofer and 4 power cables. I immediately contact Samsung to report this issue. After waiting several minutes to get ahold of a representative I am advised that an investigation has to be conducted by the UPS coordinator. I agree to go through the process. After several weeks (2 and a half weeks) I am advised that the investigation concluded and the parts are not in UPS’s possession and that they may be In possession of the Samsung repair technician possession. A Samsung representative then attempts several times to contact their own contractor who is contracted to conduct repairs for the Samsung product line. Over the course of 3/5 business days they are unsuccessful at contacting their contractor. By this time the date is sometime in the beginning of August 2020. The warranty is expired. Keep in mind that the warranty has nothing to do with the missing products. Samsung agrees to give me a one time accommodation for the missing parts. I am advised that I need to wait 2/5 business for the process to complete. After waiting the specified business days I call for a follow up and I am advised that the accommodation was rejected because the product is out of warranty and that I would need to purchase the parts. At this time I am very upset and I explain my situation. The representative agrees that I am not at fault and that the warranty has no involvement in the fact that the parts were never returned to me. I am advised that the issue would need to be escalated and that I would need to wait 2/5 business days for a response. I wait the specified time and call back for a follow up. Notice that no one ever calls me back. I have to call back and wait sometimes 1 hour on hold to speak to a representative. I follow up and then I am advised that everything is approved and the parts would be shipped to me. I am advised to wait 2/5 business days. I then follow up. Then I am advised that the shipping is still in progress that I need to wait 2/3 business days. I follow again after the business days and then I find out that the items never shipped because they needed the parts number. They have given me false hope numerous times. This is fraud. By this time it’s September 2020. I provide all the part numbers that I need and then I am advised to wait 2/5 business days. I follow up and then I am advised that the request was rejected because the unit is out of warranty. By this time I’ve spoken to several representatives to include supervisors. Everyone attempts to put me at ease and tell me that the problem will be taken care of but to this date I have NO RESOLUTION. What do I do? This is not my fault yet I am being penalized. Please someone help. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Samsung has a bad customer service assistance yet we still buy their products. But when we have a issue they don't seem to want to find solutions for the problem I went through one of my new phone with a black spot and I had to file a complain with BBB and that's when someone sort the problem out for me. Good luck.
Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you @Sweetyardiegurl . I will try that. 

Highlighted

Re: Re: Horrible Customer Service

u welcome. keep us posted.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would like to look into this further.  Could you send me a private message with you transaction number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.