cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Akamel1001
Asteroid

Horrible customer service experience

Alright so I have reached the point of throwing my hands up in the air because I do not know what else to do now.

Here is my story.

Roughly two months ago the subwoofer for my sound bar broke down. Doing the logical thing, I got on the phone with Samsung to see if the warranty was still active. The lady I spoke with was great, she was a big help! Even though my unit was no longer under warranty she told me that since I have been a customer for so long they will do the repair for free on them, they even payed for shipping. She told me take the sound bar / subwoofer and send them to the Samsung repair facility. She said it'll take about two weeks for the repairs. Great, no problem!

So two weeks later I get a package in the mail.. it's just my subwoofer (no sound bar).. so.. where is my sound bar?

I get on the phone with  Samsung and they say that's weird let's find out what happened (after two hours of talking with the rep) they concluded that they can't do anything and said we need to open an investigation with UPS. Long story short.. a month and a half (and about a dozen phone calls later) go by and they get back to me and say "the investigation shows you never sent us a sound bar".. so now I'm like what do I do? Some a-hole somewhere in their facility stole my soundbar and now I need to to buy a new one...

Anyone have any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horrible customer service experience

I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience, can I have your most recent ticket number in private message

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Akamel1001
Asteroid

Thanks.

Any updates @SamsungCaleb ?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I will follow up with you in private messages.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usereY8UR6R86D
Cosmic Ray

My experience with Samsung. I had my TV less than a year started getting  lines on screen  they sent a service tech and he opened the back and found a circuit of the board to replace after putting tv back together there's a crack on the screen from him opening it...now they won't  cover damage and even lied and said they never opened it..even after pictures found of fuse...good luck..but don't get your Hope's up with  Samsung