Original topic:

Ht-c5550

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 06:20 AM)
userXXmmhTstab
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hei how activate internet@TV service on my samsung home theater HT-C5550?

Help☹️

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Have you tried using the smart things app? Or the multiroom app? And have you made sure that the firmware version is up to date with the most recent version available? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Have you tried using the smart things app? Or the multiroom app? And have you made sure that the firmware version is up to date with the most recent version available? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userXXmmhTstab
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

What is that smart thing app, when i press on my internet logo, nothing works i cant navigate around there ☹️

Yes firmware version is the  last one. 

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

The smart things app is an app that's on your iPhone or Andriod mobile device that is used to connect Samsung smart devices. Are you using the internet app on a TV? or Phone?

0 Likes