Original topic:

I have A very big problem with my Samsung stereo

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 5:14 PM)
user6o70WB9ynl
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Samsung please Pleaseplease help me my father bought this stereo for me before he passed away in 2017 I'm having problems with it Bc I turn my stereo on and it turns on but when I put music on it says protection mode and turns off and it's been like that for a couple months I'm anxious to find someone to fix it ive took it to three different people and they don't know what's wrong with it but my stereo is priceless to me and one the thing I Chadian the most now that I don't have a dad and I was just wondering if you guys can help me It would mean so much to me my stereo type and model is 

Samsung MX-JS9500 4000 Watts GIGA Sound System.            And I would appreciate a lot if you can respond to what's happening with it or tell me what todo and I will try to fix it ive un plugged it and restarted it countless times and still doesn't fix it please I need help! Reply to me please and send me an email at <hidden> for the responses please and thank you and the 0 is the number zero not a capital letter o 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungBri
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

Hello, take a look at the link below it might be able to help you with this.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110444/

If the unit is still not working after completing the troubleshooting steps then service Is required. To have service set up and obtain a quote please contact our Depot Tracking Team at 888.312.2069.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes