cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I need to find out what codecs my blu-ray player supports - model BDHM59C

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello everyone. I am hoping someone can help me. I was trying to play some videos I had stored on a USB flash drive. They all play with no problem on my computer, but when I try to play them on my blu-ray, certain ones don't. I suspected this to be a codec issue, so I converted a few using the same codec as the other videos which played on the blu-ray.  Sure enough, my suspicions were correct.

Now, does anyone know where I can find information on what codecs my blu-ray player (model BDHM59C) supports?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: I need to find out what codecs my blu-ray player supports - model BDHM59C

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there DracoArum! Support file codecs can actually be found in the user manual for most devices. Here's a link to the manual for this model, it can be found on pages 5 &6: http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201603/20160321133003984/IB_BD-HM59ZA_AK68-02473A_REV03...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: I need to find out what codecs my blu-ray player supports - model BDHM59C

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there DracoArum! Support file codecs can actually be found in the user manual for most devices. Here's a link to the manual for this model, it can be found on pages 5 &6: http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201603/20160321133003984/IB_BD-HM59ZA_AK68-02473A_REV03...

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post