cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

LSP9T 3-Laser 4K UST Projector

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, does anyone actually know how much this new LSP9T projector (and his little brother the LSP7T) weighs? Samsung was so kind not to publish this anywhere, not even if you click 'All specs' ;-)

I am interested in this projector, because I would like to use it in my livng room and on my roof terrace. I feel it doesn't weigh a lot, and is quite portable, which would be a big plus.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: LSP9T 3-Laser 4K UST Projector

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Currently, we do not have every spec for this new device as of yet. As soon as we have more we will post it publicly.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The pricing and specs are listed on the website at this LINK.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Lou, thanks but you are not answering my question. I was asking about the weight and already indicated this is NOT mentioned in the specs. Not sure why you then refer to the specs. It would be better if you clarify this internally rather then post misleading answers here.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Currently, we do not have every spec for this new device as of yet. As soon as we have more we will post it publicly.

View solution in original post