Original topic:

Lip sync issue with internal speakers only, new QN85BD 85”

(Topic created: 09-17-2022 03:39 AM)
Azred
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

New purchase from Costco installed yesterday (hence BD vs B model number). 

I have totally “cut the cord” and am only using internally installed apps — YouTube Tv, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV+ — and only internal speakers. Internet is wireless TMobile 5g Home Internet and I do not subscribe to any type of cable/satellite programming service.

Problem is noticeable  on all YouTube TV channels tested, in particular.

I allowed the QN85BD to set up using the TV’s built in steps, one of which included TV’s software update. I was hoping for a software patch, of course.

I also went into Settings, Sound and reset sound settings, trying this three times!.

(BTW I have a two-year old 75” LG that works flawlessly operating with the  same basic configuration — same internal apps, internal speakers only and TMobile 5g home internet.)

0 Likes
3 Replies
stgharding
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Does the defect show it only on YouTube?

0 Likes
userBIcv3TX62k
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am having this exact issue.  On all apps including fubo tv, Netflix, Hulu Disney and prime.  I have reset the sound multiple times with no success.  Apps are being streamed through tizen using tv speakers.  Anyone have a solution?  Tv is a 2 week old S95b.

0 Likes
Rc5232
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Same issue on my new 75 inch Frame…my internet speed if 750mbps…have reset audio several times…so bad it is like watching a foreign film…..on all streaming services…..help

0 Likes