JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

MX-JS9500 not responding

(Topic created: 09-16-2019 11:44 PM)
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I have the MX-JS9500 and it will not communicate via bluetooth, it just says wait. I have attempted to update the formware and usb just sits there with Read flashing on the display. There is no sound if I select tuner and the cd will not open, display just reads open... Is there a procedure to do a hard reset on the unit? Is the unit in safe mode or something?

userbNOBl8C7VF
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Why should we pay haven't we paid enough for this stereo that nvr should have been available we don't have money on top of 2k we spent for repairs for a month of music and 1 year broken that every one of these stereos has occurred this issue I have no stereo for my bday party next week or any solutions online reset info nothing shame on Samsung ! Nvr buying a Samsung ever!

0 Likes
userCd19P6cHWi
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

How do I get in contact with a live person from Samsung so I can get my system back working

@Anonymous wrote:

We can set up a ticket so you can get a repair estimate. Please send the following information to this PM Link:

Serial Number:
Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Preferred method to be reached by service center (SMS, email, or phone): 

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

To reach a live agent just give us a call at 1-800-SAMSUNG.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
uservFLJ4BPicZ
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same issue

0 Likes
userO4hbb25hJg
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I have the same problem on my MX-JS8000 How can I set up a ticket for repair 

0 Likes
userayDG2SUncx
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am having the same issue except my CD player will open up. If I unplug my device then plug it back in it will play for a few moments then music stops while all the lights stay on.

0 Likes
userMoIOJV5LfQ
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Did you get it fixed? Mine have the same issue 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Home Theater

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
Rathorne
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am having this exact same issue. It is almost as if the software inside the machine got corrupted. The disc player will not open and the receiver will not play any music via bluetooth, radio, usb or any other form.

Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

The main board inside probably failed like mine did. Contact :

Samsung Moderator on here and they can get you started with the repair process.