JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

MX-JS9500 not responding

(Topic created: 06-25-2019 01:49 AM)
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I have the MX-JS9500 and it will not communicate via bluetooth, it just says wait. I have attempted to update the formware and usb just sits there with Read flashing on the display. There is no sound if I select tuner and the cd will not open, display just reads open... Is there a procedure to do a hard reset on the unit? Is the unit in safe mode or something?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
userbNOBl8C7VF
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Exact same thing happened to mine out of no where I turn it on and can't get anything put it in storage few months then put in my new home worked again for a few days then never after that !! What did they do to fix urs? I swear all these stereos have done this issue or will I can't pay for a repair and this stereo was a lot and now it's collecting dust for Samsung to sell us these failed for doom stereos so high then ask for money for repairs when every one of these stereos has done this exact same issue or eventually will if just bought ! Shame on Samsung !!

user0D3esU0smj
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

What happened?

0 Likes
userVBcR4aOmD4
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This system is doing the exact same this all the other ones are complaining about.... How about Samsung stepping up and resolving the issue. I have all Samsung components in my house. Never a problem... This stereo is a 2000.00 paper weight... How about a way to fix it...

Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Unfortunately a component on the Main Board has most likely failed and will need replaced. Samsung fixed my rig for 70 bucks due to being out of warrantee.

Contact them and they will get you set up to get it in and they will fix it.

0 Likes
Astoriasteve
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Did you ever figure it out

0 Likes
userkfMIRSDyNx
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

A mi me esta pasando exactamente lo mismo.. mi pregunta es que pasa con Samsung?? Es como si trajeran estos productos fecha de expiración..Al menos en miniconponentes están dejando mucho que desear.. Tienen que hacerse responsables de esto creo Yo no es justo .. Mi stereo no es que lo usara yo tan seguido como para que fallara así nomas como asi.. De verdad estoy muy muy disgustado y ya veo que no soy el único. Lo que me da por pensar que es defecto de Factoria del cual la compañía SAMSUNG NO SE ESTA HACIENDO RESPONSABLE..

@userVBcR4aOmD4 wrote:

This system is doing the exact same this all the other ones are complaining about.... How about Samsung stepping up and resolving the issue. I have all Samsung components in my house. Never a problem... This stereo is a 2000.00 paper weight... How about a way to fix it...

@userVBcR4aOmD4 wrote:

@userVBcR4aOmD4 wrote:

userbNOBl8C7VF
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Tell me about it the error is all on there side all the stereos like ours have done this why should we pay for repairs I'm so mad I have had it a year broken collecting dust !! Send us a new receiver at least

0 Likes
gillyfromphilly
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Having the same problem with mines any suggestions please need help....

0 Likes
Astoriasteve
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Me to help

0 Likes
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I sent the info you needed so we can start a repair process. Thanks