JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

MX-JS9500 not responding

(Topic created: 06-25-2019 01:49 AM)
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I have the MX-JS9500 and it will not communicate via bluetooth, it just says wait. I have attempted to update the formware and usb just sits there with Read flashing on the display. There is no sound if I select tuner and the cd will not open, display just reads open... Is there a procedure to do a hard reset on the unit? Is the unit in safe mode or something?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
49 Replies
userbNOBl8C7VF
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

No sound cd won't open tray no Bluetooth pairing no aux everything is shot except the lights lmao I wonder if there is a receiver besides this no good receiver Samsung won't fix without them wanting more of my money I can use instead???

0 Likes
killerpanda1
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing the same exact thing!! I did everything you did but mine didn’t work after, I’ve tried the stop button, unplugging it for the day and plugging it in and still nothing, just does everything you described, how can I fix this, I paid 3k for it through Aaron’s rent, I was getting ready to dj and all of a sudden it stopped working, last used was spring and now all of a sudden it’s not working 

Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Just message one of the moderators on here that helped me set up repairs . They'll get you hooked up! took about a week from shipping it off for repair to getting it back.

0 Likes
killerpanda1
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Did you send the receiver in? I hope it’s not expensive 

0 Likes
Kokamo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

It cost $80 total to get it repaired. That included shipping of which they sent me a label

0 Likes
userd0orPXOhJD
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
how do I unlock my samsung giga sound 9500? it keeps saying chorus
0 Likes
userayDG2SUncx
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Was it your main board?

0 Likes
judsonbarney88
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing the same thing how do I get it repaired 

0 Likes
uservqxh2ZFkv7
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My giga blast is not connecting to blue tooth or has any sound have unplugged and tried resetting it would like to know where can send to fix

0 Likes
userMoIOJV5LfQ
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Have you guys ever get a fix or solution from Samsung on this problem? I have the same issue