cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

N950 Soundbar unable to pair with any Bluetooth device

I have a HW-N950 soundbar and it cannot pair with any bluetooth device.  I select bluetooth mode and hold the "source" button on the soundbar for more than 5s and the "BT" on the LED fails to change to "pairing".  I've also tried it on the remote both clicking and holding the "pair" button.  The soundbar doesn't go into pairing mode.  I've also done a hard reset by pressing the - and + buttons and still does not resolve the BT issues.   I'm not sure what is wrong.  Can someone advise how I can get BT working?  Also on 3 different phones, I cannot see N950 as a bluetooth device.   This use to work as I have had this paried  on my TV and it shows as a remembered device.  I probably spent around 6 hours today resetting, unplugging for 10 min, etc.  No joy.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: N950 Soundbar unable to pair with any Bluetooth device

I'm sorry to hear that, can I have your current firmware version number you should be able to find it in either the smart things app or the multiroom app. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks for the reply.  I'm on firmware version 1007.5.   

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue with the same model as of the last week.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It seems that your soundbar is up to date, just to confirm have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110023/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes I have tried all of these suggestions.   The soundbar never goes into "BT pairing" by pressing and holding source.  Tried on remote too and same thing.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Since none of the above has helped the next step would be service. depending on the warranty of the unit you do have a couple of options.

If the unit is in warranty you can send me or any of the other moderators a private message with your full model and serial number and we can get that set up for you.

Or if your unit is out of warranty you can use the link below to find a service center in your area. 

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location