picard25
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My set-up is :-
TV - Samsung UE55JU6400 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart Wi-Fi LED TV
Soundbar :- Samsung HW-K550
Rear Spkrs :- Samsung SWA-8000S

The TV & Soundbar work perfectly-via TVARC setting-and the sub woofer connects to S/B via bluetooth.I bought the rear spkrs and they connect via bluetooth as well but I can not find a way to increase the volume of their output and they are virtually silent (hold 1 to your ear and you can hear the sound).I have various apps on my mobile but nothing allows to increase the volume from rear spkrs.
Any help would be appreciated.

36 Replies
userLnF07sgAOy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Please let me know how you resolved the issue with sound control from SWA-8500S rear speakers connected to Samsung Sound Bar?

Thank you.

0 Likes
userLnF07sgAOy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
UPDATE!!! I'm now able to adjust the level of the rear speakers by doing the following:

From the remote, select the button that looks like a setting button. On my remote, it looks like a flower. It's located to the right of the sound mode button.

Continue to select the setting button until you see Real Speaker Level. This will be displayed on the sound bar. Once at this level, push the wheel at the 12 O'Clock position of the wheel. To decrease, push the wheel at the 6 O'Clock position. This sets the volume for the rear speakers.
userLnF07sgAOy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Correction.   I had a typo in my response.   It should rear 'Rear' and not 'Real'.

0 Likes
usersMtyszzuEH
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Thats it, thanks a lot

0 Likes
userxwFbn4xKua
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Just wanted to give huge shout out to your post. "Once at this level, push the wheel at the 12 O'Clock position of the wheel. To decrease, push the wheel at the 6 O'Clock position. " OMG thats what I needed all along!

0 Likes
useroxSGxgZTyU
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I agree.  The solution is not obvious from reading the blogs.  But, there were two issues that cleared up the rear speaker problem for me.  One was that the connection between the main sound bar and the TV had to be optical, and the other was that the TV sound output format had to be Dolby Digital.  I have a Samsung TV, so I don't know if this would work with another TV brand.    

0 Likes
userz74mBfevMk
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

None of these solutions worked for me,  I have a Samsung 7100 series TV a q60t sound bar and the swa8500s rear speakers. The initial setup showed the speakers connected to the bar with the blue light. The bar settings showed the rear speakers on and volume turned up yet still no sound. Samsung support was very helpful but a little under trained for my situation. They had me turn the digital audio setting on my tv to pcm which got the rear speakers working but now the whole system was much quieter. He needed an hdmi setting that wasn't displayed on my tv, so I fumbled around till I found input audio settings in the general settings and I activated all the hdmi ports then was able to change the audio setting back to Dolby digital and everything worked. I messed with the audio settings on the tv and sound bar and now they're loud and high quality I am impressed. I hope this helps

0 Likes