cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: No volume on SWA-8000S rear speakers

JUMP TO SOLUTION
UPDATE!!! I'm now able to adjust the level of the rear speakers by doing the following:

From the remote, select the button that looks like a setting button. On my remote, it looks like a flower. It's located to the right of the sound mode button.

Continue to select the setting button until you see Real Speaker Level. This will be displayed on the sound bar. Once at this level, push the wheel at the 12 O'Clock position of the wheel. To decrease, push the wheel at the 6 O'Clock position. This sets the volume for the rear speakers.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Correction.   I had a typo in my response.   It should rear 'Rear' and not 'Real'.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thats it, thanks a lot

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just wanted to give huge shout out to your post. "Once at this level, push the wheel at the 12 O'Clock position of the wheel. To decrease, push the wheel at the 6 O'Clock position. " OMG thats what I needed all along!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I agree.  The solution is not obvious from reading the blogs.  But, there were two issues that cleared up the rear speaker problem for me.  One was that the connection between the main sound bar and the TV had to be optical, and the other was that the TV sound output format had to be Dolby Digital.  I have a Samsung TV, so I don't know if this would work with another TV brand.