picard25
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My set-up is :-
TV - Samsung UE55JU6400 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart Wi-Fi LED TV
Soundbar :- Samsung HW-K550
Rear Spkrs :- Samsung SWA-8000S

The TV & Soundbar work perfectly-via TVARC setting-and the sub woofer connects to S/B via bluetooth.I bought the rear spkrs and they connect via bluetooth as well but I can not find a way to increase the volume of their output and they are virtually silent (hold 1 to your ear and you can hear the sound).I have various apps on my mobile but nothing allows to increase the volume from rear spkrs.
Any help would be appreciated.

36 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

We can only support US products. Please contact Samsung Support in your region: http://bit.ly/lBD2zm

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
leinad713
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am in the US and am having a similar problem. I am getting no sound at all.

TV: UN65KU6500F

Soundbar: HW-K550

Rear speakers: SWA-8000S

The first 2 items work fine (except the BT skipping issue noted in the other threads). Bought the SWA-8000S rear speakers but am getting no sound.

Followed the connection instructions and seems to be working as far as I can tell. Blue light is on and steady. Soundbar settings have rear speakers ON and at +6. Surround sound is ON. Have turned on/off, unplugged replugged, checked wires, reset soundbar. Still nothing. Tried playing 5-channel music and still nothing.

0 Likes
leinad713
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Fixed the problem with help from another forum. Turns out when inserting the wires into the speakers, you can't just insert it all the way. You have to make sure the exposed metal makes contact with the metal part of the clamp. I had the wires inserted too far and the clamps were on the plastic part of the wires. Wish this was in the setup instructions!

Also want to add: Samsung Support was really unhelpful. All they had me do was repeatedly disconnect and reconnect the speakers/soundbar, unplug, turn off and on, unpair and repair, and then they gave up. Spent 2+ hours with Samsung Support doing these things over and over. When someone replied with a possible solution on another forum, it took me 2 minutes to fix.

picard25
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Thank you for the answer - will try tomorrow.

Sent an email to Samsung UK 4 days ago and,although I received an automated reply saying it would take a few days to investigate,nothing but silence so far.Starting to feel you are right regarding Sammy Support.

0 Likes
user8nl6XTf4bo
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Had the same problem and this fixed it. Still not the greatest rear speakers but at least now they work! Thanks for post

userbeNR7nH3Ff
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have the same issue. Amazingly it wasn't the wires into the speakers but the speaker cable male connectors into the receiver unit that were to far pushed in. I pulled then out 2mm and then they worked very well. So well I needed to take the rear volume down from 6 to 4.  Thanks for the lead. (Small pun intended) 🙂 

usermaX2A4zHsR
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Thank you...I made the same roomie mistake. Metal to plastic. 

Thanks again Samsung  community.

userKN6fMVleaq
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Awesome!   This fixed it for me too.   You would think Samsung would have an insert/flyer on that in the instructions, or better yet, use the same tye of connector on the back of the speakers as they did on the back of the rear receiver.

user9dIpkydEd1
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Thanks for posting this I have reset and redone everything a dozen times. It never occurred to me that they would go in too far.