JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Order was canceled for projector and Samsung refuses to price match the original order

(Topic created: 04-19-2022 09:45 PM)
userXOYQYXXyxD
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Please hear my complaint, I am experiencing one of the worst experience from Samsung which I  never expected.

I ordered a Projector using Employee discount on December 2021 and never received the product for 3 months and the order was cancelled automatically and then when i reached out to the customer support they told me to re order the product from a link they provided for a higher price without a discount and told me to claim the  price match once the product is shipped

2 months after the second order  (totally 5 months) I received the product after multiple follow ups and price match request was raised and processed and then I receive an email saying that the first order was from employee discount so return the product and reorder the same from employee portal again and claim the discount. I am not sure how to complain this to Samsung higher officials.

This is like penalizing by making me wait for 5 months and spending lot of hours in calls and chat in follow up for being a customer of Samsung and following exactly the steps mentioned by Samsung customer support.

Could you please help me out with this issue ?, I am reaching out to you after talking endless hours with the support team and being very tired

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

You're only talking to other Samsung customers here. You need to contact Samsung E-Commerce directly. 1-855-726-8721

View solution in context

2 Replies
userjvPhioTUYU
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater
I'm sorry that you have had so much difficulty. 😔
0 Likes
Solution
Diaboyos
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

You're only talking to other Samsung customers here. You need to contact Samsung E-Commerce directly. 1-855-726-8721